How do you feel today?
If you have ever experienced any of the following feelings, you need someone to guide you:
- I feel helpless.
- I am not good enough.
- I cannot provide adequately for my family.
- I am of no value to anyone.
- I am not sure I understand what to do next.
- What is my purpose in life?
Mentoring Men is not a local church movement tied to a specific denomination. In fact, we help anyone who needs guidance, irrespective of their religious views. It is national and we invite men who are willing to step forward and offer their services. You will know if this is for you.
17Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. – Proverbs 27:17
If iron sharpens iron, know that the process of being mentored is not always easy. You may have to be subjected to heat, beaten, and tempered. If the iron could speak, it would complain about the harsh treatment, but look at the result. Iron sharpens iron, and we form one another. The mentor could be formed as much as the mentee.
- For those looking to get help: If you need guidance, we will direct you to someone who can help. However, you need to take the first step and [ contact us right now ]. This way we can put you in touch with someone who can assist you.
- For those looking to give guidance: If you are interested in helping, be the person that you needed the most when you were at your lowest. [ Here are some ideas you can use. ]